Santa is coming to town! And he's making a stop at the Discovery Center for a special breakfast with his biggest fans. Join us for Breakfast With Santa, on December 2nd, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
Enjoy a delicious family-friendly breakfast and merry activities and crafts that will delight the little ones. Plus get your own special photo with Santa!*
* ONE pose per family, and one printed photo per ticket will be included.
Breakfast With Santa includes:
- Family Friendly Breakfast - Each ticket holder will receive a breakfast bag filled with goodies provided by Belmar Bakery, McDonald's, Southwest Dairy and Chick-fil-A! Beverages will also be provided.
- Photo with Santa - Each family will receive ONE pose with Santa and each ticket holder is entitled to receive one complimentary printed 5x7 photo. Additional poses may be purchased for $15 each (cash only).
- Hands-On Activities - Enjoy festive science experiments and crafts.
- Cookie Decorating with Belmar Bakery
- Ice Crystal Craft - watch your crystals grow!
- Candy Cane Bliss - how long can a candy cane last in Oobleck?
- Snowball Science - taste one of our special frozen snoball treats!
- Christmas Chemistry - color mixing in ornaments
- Grinch Slime
- Santa's Secret List
- Hands-On Exhibits - In addition to all of the special Breakfast with Santa activities, you have another chance to explore the Fall traveling exhibit that is on display until early January - Travel Adventure.
**Breakfast With Santa is generously sponsored by Underwood Attorneys at Law, The Hagy L.R. Trust, Pete's Car smart KIA, KAMR Local 4 and FOX 14, Brown, Graham & Company, Card My Yard, Mullin, Hoard & Brown, and Belmar Bakery.**
Ages 1 and up must have a ticket to attend.
Advanced Ticket Prices: $12 for Members, $17 for Non-Members
At-the-door Ticket Prices: $14 for Members, $19 for Non-Members
You will be able to choose your time slot (upon availability) when purchasing your tickets below. After you login to receive your member and/or advanced purchase discounts , you may click on the orange tab, titled 'other times' to select your time.
AFTER PURCHASING ONLINE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TICKETS. YOU MUST BRING YOUR PRINTED TICKETS TO BE ADMITTED.
**Please note that the lines to meet Santa can get very long at times. Please plan accordingly. We suggest that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled photo time slot. You can begin lining up for your photo 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
If you have questions about purchasing your tickets online, please contact Shanna Collins, Development, Marketing & Events Coordinator at 806-355-9547 ext. 120.